VIAL Frères is a human-sized company specializing in the forging, machining and galvanizing of special screws (on plan) and standard, it offers many career opportunities in its core business, special screws as well as in support functions, for accompany its development towards infinity and beyond.
Convinced that the plurality of company profiles is a source of wealth, VIAL Frères is committed to diversity, in particular through the employment of people with disabilities.
Would you like to send us an unsolicited application, consult the available positions or respond to an offer? Consult our recruitment space below or for your spontaneous application here is our contact.
Send a CV and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION TO BE FILLED
Technician / Maintenance Manager
– Check, monitor and regularly maintain the equipment (preventive maintenance)
– Detect the origin of a breakdown (on site or remotely), establish a diagnosis
– Intervene in the event of a breakdown
– Propose solutions to optimize security and performance of equipment (watch)
Numerical Control Operator
– The CNC machine operator is the turner-miller of modern times. He is responsible for controlling, from a computer program, one or more machines (lathe, drill, grinder, milling machine, etc.) which manufacture metal parts and special screws.
Human Resources work-study program:
– Manage and monitor the employee training plan
– Ensure the administrative follow-up of personnel files
– Participate in internal communication and the integration of new employees